Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Key West Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
Call us for in-office or at-home whitening, cosmetic dentistry, comfortable root canal and all prosthetic treatment. Our periodontal program provides non-surgical and surgical gum treatment as well as implant dentistry. We also provide same day denture repairs
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
There are cosmetic procedures to make any of these corrections, so even if you weren't born with a beautiful smile, you can still have one!
- Teeth cleaning
- Complete oral exams, including exams for oral cancer and HPV lab tests
- Invisalign - Click Here to view our Invisalign patient malocclusion care.
- Fillings - White
- Cosmetic bonding
- Porcelain veneers
- Gum treatment
- Gum surgery in some cases
- Root canals
- Oral surgery in some cases
- Partial dentures
- Same day denture repairs in most instances
- Anti-snoring treatment
- Nitrous Oxide
- We offer Financing Options
- Children Welcome
- Dental Enhancements
The Goal of Cosmetic Dentistry
The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to give you a fabulous smile! This is done by analyzing every aspect of your smile, then correcting any problems.
Terrific smiles have several things in common
- Straight teeth.
- Teeth are evenly spaced with no gaps.
- Teeth are white, without stains.
- The top teeth show when you smile, but not the gums.
- The gum line is smooth.
- The edges of the top teeth smoothly follow the curve of the lower lip.